- On sale!
PetSafe ScoopFree® Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
ScoopFree™ is the self-cleaning litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
ScoopFree™ is the self-cleaning litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. Simply plug in the box and watch it work. The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. The timer will reset if the safety sensors detect that your cat has re-entered the box. The health counter lets you track how many times your cat has used the litter box to quickly identify possible health problems. The special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, is 5 times more effective at reducing odour than clay or clumping litters. The privacy hood helps keep the litter in the box. Your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you’ll enjoy a home that’s effortlessly odour-free.
- Self-cleaning automatic rake cleans entire box 5, 10 or 20 minutes after cat uses it
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odour control
- Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine for 5x better odour control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking
- Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box
- Lab tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- For cats of any size
- For indoor use only
- Related Part Numbers: PAL17-14282
Litter Tray Replacement
|Number of Cats||Average Litter Tray Life|
Best Use Tips
- Your cat's age, health and diet also affect her waste. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if your cat:
- Is under 6 months old
- Is over 10 years old
- Has health problems
- Eats a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts
- Never add litter to your ScoopFree Litter Box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue Crystal Litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for ScoopFree litter boxes.
- ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odours.