The PetSafe® In-Ground Cat Fence™has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for cats over 2.7 Kg (6 lb) and at least 6 months old.
The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 1200 m (4000 ft) of Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define this Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your cat.
Your cat wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area.
The In-Ground Cat Fence kit is enough for one cat to cover half an acre, for each additional cat you will need to purchase additional receivers.
• PetSafe® In-Ground Cat Fence Extra Receiver
• PetSafe® In-Ground Radio Fence Extra Receiver Collar
• PetSafe® In-Ground Radio Fence Extra Receiver - Stubborn Dog Collar
• PetSafe® Deluxe Ultralight Receiver Collar
• PetSafe® Comfort Fit Receiver Collar
• PetSafe® Little Dog In-Ground Fence Extra Receiver Collar
- UltraLight Receiver with adjustable cat collar.
- 4 adjustable levels of correction plus beep-only mode.
- Low battery indicator on Receiver Collar.
- Pet-specific customized training method.
- Manual included.
Extra Wire & Flag Kit: • Petsafe® Wire & Flags Kit
- Height: 12 cm
- Width: 10,5 cm
- Depth: 5 cm
- Frequency: 10.65 kHz Standard, 7kHz alternative available
- Wire break alarm
Receiver Collar Specs:
- Height: 2,9 cm
- Width: 5,5 cm
- Depth: 3,3 cm
- Weight: 42 g
- Uses 3-volt Battery • RFA-188
- Interchangeable Contact Points (Long and Short)